Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I feel so special...




















At the risk of coming off self-congratulatory, I made another treasury! And this one made front page yesterday! I totally missed my 15 seconds of fame though, due to the ongoing house project. I have not been in front of the computer as much. Making front page was one of my goals, and, wow, I made it! I wasn't even aware I was in this treasury because the curator didn't notify me (It's nice if they do, but they don't have to.)
Thanks to thepairabirds for her lovely treasury, and for including my votive shades once again. I can't wait to get back into creating more items for my JesPlayin shop.

5 comments:

missknits said...

congrats!!! that is just awesome! sorry you missed being on FP but that is just awesome! well deserved!

Ravenswick said...

A big congrats on making the front page, sorry you missed it.

JesPlayin said...

Awww...thanks you guys!

Angelina said...

How do you do it?

They are really pretty which surely had something to do with it, obviously. I just wonder how one gets something featured?

Anyway- congratulations!

Angelina said...

I'm such an idiot- I thought this was an Etsy feature. Don't mind me.