Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Moving, Moving, Moving...

So it looks like we are moving. I didn't want to broadcast this till it was more of a reality. Even now that it's looming ahead (closing's in 3 days), I'm still hesitant to talk about it. Excitement is not the word for what I feel. I can decorate to my heart's content! I've been accumulating my furniture, freegan-style, for the new digs. In true JP style, I love to take something old and cast aside, fix it up and have friends 'ooh and aah' over how wonderful it is. Thanks, pre-owners! Even if I was well-off, I'd still do this. It's just too much fun. Once I get a chance I will post pics of some of my refurbishments (is that a word?). I've scored some major coups, including a pair unbelievably funky french-style chairs...Stay tuned.

0 comments: